Thursday, July 26, 2007

Dreams & Destiny




Dreams & Destiny

Dreams & destiny were planted in me before I was born. They were watered and nurtured long before I knew they existed. They grew, over the years, into a tree, solid and strong.

Then my beautiful tree got chopped down, sliced up & turned into chips. The hope fled, the dreams died, the destiny disappeared. All that was left was a stump, a reminder of what once existed.

But... what I couldn't see was the roots. They were still there, still alive. The tree I thought was dead grew a tender new shoot, then another. Green re-appeared. Leaves began growing. Life started anew. Once again dreams & destiny call out to me.



I'm starting to live my dream again, and follow my destiny. It took jumping off a cliff to do it... but it was worth it. Little do we know sometimes what the consequences of our actions might end up doing. :-)

No comments: