Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A Gift




a gift...

totally unexpected... right timing, right place. just what I needed!

Dear Sharon,

Thought you could use this.

Love, Dad


When I woke up yesterday morning, my heavenly Father said that I was going to have an amazing day. Little did I know...

I received a wonderful gift. I have been working at a temp job for a couple of weeks. One of the people on the job gave me a digital camera, totally out of the blue, totally unexpected. She also included batteries and a small memory card. I was blown away.

She said it was about 2 1/2 years old, but had never been used. It actually works with my 7 or 8 year old computer. I've been wanting a camera for over 3 years... and now I have one. What a blessing! :-)

Now I'll be able to put artwork up quickly and not have to borrow a camera, then go to the library to post it. I'm so excited!

No comments: